Saturday, February 26, 2005

First when there's nothing...

but a slow-burning dream... huaaaahhhh... what a feeling! Might actually sing this song one day at one of those crazy karaoke parties. Who knows the song??? The winner gets... uhm... a faraway kiss with a twist.

Anyway, it's Friday (again!) and I haven't done much except stand outside a bookshop window in a small alleyway, write down room ads and call them. Oh yeah, I also met Mr. Flitze and Mr. Schmitze for lunch. We almost didn't find each other amongst all these first year students who were ignorantly crowding our lunch meeting point. After lunch I killed a balloon with a newly acquired biro, Erik cried and Flo got him another one. I just sat there and giggled like an evil witch. I should have been a bit nicer I guess since I have to seek asylum at Erik's over the weekend. But he's just such a baby... whimsy little munchkin...

"The dog on the tuckerbox is misunderstood" (written on a brickwall on Faraday St)

No comments: