Friday, February 18, 2005

Very tempting

Flo and I just had lunch together (Laura and Erik flew past on their bikes... they're going to spend a romantic weekend exploring Melbourne's surroundings)... where was I... right, we had lunch and Flo started telling me about going to Nimbin for a week and stuff THIS Sunday!!! It's a big hippie commune a bit inland from Byron Bay, a touristy but very relaxed surfer's town on the way to Brisbane. I'd like to be spontaneous and just say yes and go with the Flo (a little rhyme!) It'd be a week of hanging out, lots of reading, nights around a bonfire and music, walks through the surrounding rainforests and such... I need to find a place to live though very soon and - as always - it's about the money... There's one thing in the world that I really hate wasting mental energy on - moneymoneymoney. Very tiresome.

So, what should I do? It's probably not going to happen, not this Sunday anyway. I'm quite excited about the idea though... wellwellwell

No comments: