Friday, March 11, 2005

About mornings

I found another reason why I don't particularly like mornings: well, apart from the getting up part it also makes the day a VERY long day. Usually I go to bed VERY late at night, get up around midday, greet the day with a VERY large cup (back home it was a cereal bowl) of espresso with VERY frothy milk and then go out and get things done. Then sometime in the late afternoon/evening I make myself a VERY nice breakfast/dinner and go out again. Now, however, that I get up earlyish I could devour a horse by lunchtime and then another one around dinner time. Also (and I think that's the scary part), I have these unfortunate fits of chocolate frenzy. Go figure! I mean, I'm usually not into sweet stuff that much. Part of it might have something to do with a certain biological circumstance but that's only an excuse for about one forth of a month, so I wonder what has so much control over my body the remaining three weeks... Mmh, I have my theories but I don't want to share them yet. You might end up thinking I'm a bit of a nut (which I am if truth be told but only VERY few people know that).

Well, thanx for listening. I really had to talk to someone about that. And now back to work...

PS: Oma, you're probably the only one who is interested in my miserable existence, so (schnieff heul seufz) keep it up!

No comments: