Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Labour Day

Yey, it's Labour Day, so I got an excellent excuse for not having done any work at all today. I slept in (ended up having a bit too much to drink last night and then I also talked to my painfully missed ex-flatmate for an hour or so before I went to bed at 3 a.m.), had a quick Email check at uni, and then went to have lunch with friends until maybe 4 p.m. Tight schedule... Well, I was trying to be good and came back to uni but all I've been doing is surfing the net about stuff I could do when I eventually got this bloody degree. Must be good for something! I hope so, at least.

Just to make me feel better I'll walk past the library on my way home. Maybe all the studious energy flowing out of it will rub off on me... and if I'm really lucky it might draw me in and make me study. Wouldn't that be cool!

huh, I just remembered that the two lovely Germans from "the Gore" are back. Maybe I can make them spend some time with me and listen to me whinge about my life and the hardship of it all and stuff...

No comments: