Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Erik's Pady

Erigge, as close friends of his call him affectionately, is now officially 25 years plus one day old.

So much to his birthday... I wasn't there to celebrate it with him because some people need to earn the money here to provide the local German community with at least the basics. That was my job this weekend. I went up to Yea (yes, this is actually a country town name) and helped out at a wedding function. I'm over polishing glasses now for a while! Well, the money comes in handy especially if one doesn't have any and still goes out and buys a digital camera and gets a very expensive ticket for the Tori Amos concert that's coming up in May (rrrrrrrrreally looking forward to that!!!) I guess, life is short and money is there to be spent, hey!

Oh well, Yea is two hours north of Melbourne, and it was such a beautiful ride up there and back and the weather was fabulous and I got an overdose of instant coffee...

Guess what: my parcel (containing the newly purchased digital camera) has arrived. Need to quickly run to the other building and get it and play with it and take pics and forget about all the work that I should do. There's always a tomorrow, I reckon!

YEY YEA YAY!!!

No comments: