Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Grand FINISH

"Regardless of future directions in contemporary Australian cinema, the ‘grotesque era’ of the late 20th century has left an indelible mark on the international perception of Australian identity as well as on the country’s own self-reflection."

A fabulous final sentence, I find! The credit for this one goes out to Ren. 'Grotesque era'... don't you just love the implications of an extravagant history it evokes!

I'm still buzzing. Can't stop smiling. It's OVER! Can you believe it... Well, I'm still in the process of taking it in.

Thanx to everyone for keeping in touch. Thanx to my fabulous assistants in this adventure. Thanx to life and sanity and a working computer that only let me down once. On the last day but it wasn't fatal after all. YEY!

shucksluv i

1 comment:

animaldelmar said...

mädchen, wann kommst du wieder? bist du schon da? kann dich auf handy und alter wg-nummer nicht erreichen...sag mal bescheid! kuss, m