Sunday, March 05, 2006

Who wants to be a millionaire?


Moi! Of course, who wouldn't... it's still going to take a while but HEY! I got your attention, didn't I?

This is my last entry as a hospital virgin. There's nothing much to tell but whinge on and on about soon being a crutch operator. Sounds good as a job description, doesn't it?

Anyway, my mobile is allowed to be my guard and contact to the outside world while I'm lying sick in a hospital bed, so if you want to talk to me DO!!! Number: +49 176 20955370.

For Berliners I'll just put up the address as well, since you might happen to be somewhere as remote as Spandau: Havelklinik, Gatower Str. 191 in Spandau, very close to the Havel...

All the best, me luvly ladies and gentlemen! kisskisskiss i

4 comments:

SchnautzeJunge said...

The crutch operator is a smooth operator indeed.
And I happen to be somwhere as remote as f*king Spandau three days a week... I work there.

animaldelmar said...

i don't. i work in elsternwick, which, although it is in melbourne, sounds surprisingly german.

liebste gruesse, inga, my love. und gute besserung. und lass dir von johannes dreimal die woche kuchen bringen, ich denke, das ist gut.

schmatz!

inga von k said...

erster tach zuhaus und ich bin schon over it completely!!! ueberall muskelkater und andere Schmerzen. ich kann nicht wie ich will. alles liegt rum und ich krieg nix gebacken. dat kann ja heiter werden... und dann noch dieses scheisswetter! WEnn ich mir da mal nicht noch den anderen Fuss putt mache oder aufn steiss fliesche... nun gut, hat auch alles seine upsides, die ich im moment allerdings vergessen hab. Wenn meine Haende und der rest von meinem astralischen koerper sich wieder ein wenig erholt haben, dann gibt's wieder mehr gluecksverheissende Informationen ueber das aufregende Abenteuer: crutch operator! kuss

scotspotter said...

Baby, wo bleiben die Bilder vom Hinkefuss???