Wednesday, November 15, 2006

New experiences that I need to share with someone

Okay, so for the first time ever in my life I stood in front of a supermarket at ten to 8 this morning, waiting for it to open and let me buy stuff for work. The funny thing is I was even the first one to be served at the cash point. I couldn't believe it! The only times I can remember ever having been so early anywhere to buy something were hungry and drunken attempts at filling the empty hole inside of me, which alcohol and cigarettes leave behind after a big night out.
And THEN - this not being enough pioneership and bravery in the face of an early morning - I was the very first one to be at the office. For a whole 15 minutes my footsteps were the only thing that filled the pre-work air with still-alcohol-ladden shuffling sounds.

Back to work...

2 comments:

animaldelmar said...

share them with me, lady. ich sitze hier und beschreibe gleich die neunziger im australischen indigenous theatre. der nick ist hier, weissteditte? der kam einfach an, gestern abend und klingelte an meiner türe... meld dich, babycakes...

animaldelmar said...

hab gestern bei dir anjerufn, aba warst wohl nich da. die neunziger sind vorbei, jetzt kommt die theorie. liebe küsse, m