Friday, December 15, 2006

Cowboys, noses, smiley faces, a kiss and a baby

Putting up photos is all I can do right now. I attended my first company x-mas party last night. I guess that explains it, doesn't it! Unfortunately I missed all the fun stuff because to the surprise of our partying bosses most of the "youngsters" went home pretty early. Still, I knew I'd have to be fit for the early morning babysitting session with Karlito. I'm soooo responsible. It's scary...


Jean Reno versus Nick the Nose. All we did that night was talk about sex. Funny how that happens eventually. Well, Oi loike it!










Two pictures made on the same day or night, respectively. In the morning I said g'bye to Mark the Spark because he was already fed up with me and Berlin after 3(!) days and so I subjected him to a photo session before going to work. I guess you can see that I was pretty tired. BUT I did look better later that day. I got a make-over by Henriette and then the beautiful lady with the pursed lips accompanied me to a ball. Very interesting experience. I think the lot of us dropped the average age to something like 45 to 50. At around 2 it started to get pretty wild though. We enjoyed it.

And last but not least, I'll indulge a little in my auntiehood. Cute, hey!

No comments: